Interviews from the Other Side of the Desk
This is the first of a series of audio and video interviews with HR professionals and hiring managers to help job search candidates understand what these professionals are looking for and how to Ace the Interview.
Catherine Morgan is a professional speaker and the founder of Point A to Point B Transitions Inc. The company is a virtual provider of coaching services to individuals who are in career transition or are looking to establish and grow successful services businesses such as consulting or coaching practices. http://pointatopointbtransitions.com
Julye D. Berry, M.S., SPHR. Julye is a dynamic Human Resource Professional with over 25 years of extensive HR management experience in multi-site and multi-state for-profit and non-profit organizations. She has supported mid-sized local to large national employers, and has successfully worked with managers to select the best individuals for their open positions. She is recognized as a collaborative business consultant to management, and coaches employees and managers to reach their potential and to maximize their contributions to the organization. Her volunteer work includes serving as a mentor for Career Renewal, an organization which assists individuals in career transition. www.linkedin.com/in/julyeberrysphr
Changing Careers Video Series
Teleclass Recordings for Small Business Owners
Are hosted on SoundCloud can be found here. (Click on the headings to see the bios for the participants and questions covered.)
Below is just one of many teleclasses. Go to SoundCloud to see more.
Goal-Setting for the New Year: How to Set Your Business Up for Success
Please enjoy this 30-minute teleclass on what you need to know about setting effective goals that are more likely to be accomplished for your small business in the New Year.
About the Panel
* Catherine Morgan is a Transition and Entrepreneur Coach who helps professionals from the financial services, professional services, or technology industries establish and grow successful services businesses such as consulting or coaching practices. http://pointatopointbtransitions.com
* Cathy Presland is a Business Strategy Expert who teaches women entrepreneur how to grow their business while creating more time freedom. She specializes in working with women to create a sustainable income from marketing and building a business online.http://cathypresland.com
* Victoria Cook is a Coach transforming the lives of women business owners from overwhelm, overwork, and over commitment to achieving their BIG goals and living guilt-free without sacrificing what’s most important to them personally. http://www.theguiltfreecoach.com
Join us as we discuss the answers to these 4 questions:
1. Why do I need New Year’s goals and what is the benefit of having them?
2. Is there a rule of thumb to use for revenue goals?
3. How detailed should my planning be and how often should I do this?
4. Are there any strategies to help ensure I actually achieve my goals?
This call is full of useful, actionable content. This is *not* a pitch-fest.
Enjoy the call!